Thunderhead Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Although we will take all reasonable security precautions regarding information stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
This Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old. You must be 18 years old or older to provide any personal information to the Site, or to us through the Site.
You represent and warrant that you are domiciled in the United States.
The Site may request and collect certain personally identifiable information including, but not limited to personal information contained in user submissions, through various means such as online forms, online applications, e-mail and comments submitted to the Site.
For information you submit to us, we attempt to notify you which categories of information are required and which are optional. If you do not wish to provide us personal information that we request, then you should not provide such personal information – you are not required to do so. However, if you do not provide us with certain information that we require, then we may not be able to respond to your requests, process your applications, provide you complete services or otherwise carry out the business contemplated between you and Thunderhead Marketing. If you have any concerns about the nature of the information we collect, you may contact us at the above address.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information via the Site, such as such as IP addresses, domains, browser type and version, operating system, information about users from zip codes, or the average age of certain users, etc.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
OTHER THIRD PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by law and regulations, we may share your personal identification information with the following categories of entities and/or under the following circumstances:
- Third parties that perform information processing on our behalf, such as companies that manage our email systems, that conduct surveys for customer satisfaction, that help us send information regarding companies, products or services in which we believe you may be interested, or that provide analyses of use of our services or Sites.
- Our corporate affiliates and other entities that operate websites for Thunderhead Marketing.
- In response to a request by law enforcement or other governmental personnel or court order or subpoena; in order to comply with a legal obligation; to protect the integrity of our company if we believe that a user has committed unlawful or otherwise harmful acts; or to protect our interests in connection with a legal proceeding.
- If we obtained your information from public sources.
- Third parties with whom we have advertising or promotional relationships.
- In connection with any merger or consolidation with, or sale of substantially all of our assets to an affiliated entity or third party, provided that such party agrees to comply with our Policy or you are given a choice if such party would like to use such information in a manner materially different from that disclosed in our Policy.
Thunderhead Marketing does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes except as authorized by and as set forth in this Policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
o preserve customer’s anonymity and to assure the quality of customer communications, Thunderhead Marketing provides customers with the opportunity to opt in or out of any further marketing promotions or receiving communications from us, or our partners.