for Law Firms
Our Content Marketing Services
Words matter. If your website doesn’t have well-crafted content with the information potential clients are seeking, you are losing valuable leads.
Most people who are looking for an attorney have a problem. Perhaps they were seriously injured in a car accident, or they’ve been falsely accused of a crime. Whatever their problem is, your law firm website content needs to show potential clients that you have the knowledge, skill and experience to solve it.
But writing website pages and blog posts that will rank well in Google and make sense to the average reader isn’t a great use of time when you have a busy law practice, right? That’s where we come in. Our wordsmiths have spent years honing the skill of writing content that appeals to both potential clients and search engines.
Content Marketing for Law Firms: What Does It Mean and Why Do You Need It?
Merely having a website or a presence on social media is no longer enough to stand out online. Law firms, like any other business, need a robust strategy to reach and engage their target audience. That’s where content marketing comes in.
Content marketing for law firms is the strategic creation and distribution of relevant, valuable, and consistent content designed to attract and engage potential clients. It’s not about direct promotion but about establishing your firm as a thought leader in the legal space. This approach helps potential clients understand the complexities of the law and showcases your firm’s expertise and authority in your specific areas of practice.
Why Is It Essential for Law Firms?
- Builds Trust: By providing valuable insights and information, you educate your audience, helping them make informed decisions. This positions your firm as a trusted advisor.
- Increased Visibility: Regular content updates can improve your website’s SEO, making your firm more discoverable to those searching for legal services online.
- Engagement: Through blogs, videos, eBooks, and other content forms, you can engage potential clients, driving interaction and deepening relationships.
- Showcase Expertise: Highlighting case studies, discussing changes in the law, or offering analysis on legal news stories demonstrates your firm’s knowledge and experience.
- Refinement of Brand Image: Tailored content allows you to define and communicate your firm’s unique value proposition, ethos, and professional approach.
Tailored for the Legal Industry
Content marketing for law firms isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. Legal topics can be intricate and sensitive, requiring a unique blend of professionalism and approachability. Moreover, understanding legal ethics, jargon, and the unique challenges clients face is crucial. That’s why it’s vital to adopt a strategy specifically tailored to the legal domain, ensuring content is both compelling and compliant.
In a nutshell, content marketing for law firms is about leveraging your expertise to educate, engage, and earn the trust of potential clients, establishing your firm as the go-to legal authority in your field.
In-house content writing vs. content writing services
Who Should Write Your Law Firm Website Content?
For law firms aiming to establish a strong online presence through content marketing, a critical decision is whether to hire an external content writer or rely on in-house resources. Both options have their advantages and drawbacks. Let’s explore the pros and cons of each to help you make an informed choice.
Hiring a Content Writing Service:
- Expertise in Writing: Professional content writers have honed their skills to craft compelling, readable, and engaging content.
- Time-Efficient: By outsourcing, lawyers can focus on their core duties without being bogged down by the content creation process.
- Fresh Perspective: External writers can provide a new viewpoint, making the content more relatable to the general audience.
- Scalability: As your content needs grow, it’s easier to scale up with external writers than hiring more in-house staff.
- Cost-Effective: Without the need for long-term commitments, benefits, or training, hiring on a per-project basis can be more cost-effective in some scenarios.
- Less Familiarity with Firm Culture: External writers might not be immediately attuned to the specific voice, values, or nuances of your firm.
- Potential for Errors: If the writer isn’t well-versed in legal jargon or concepts, there’s a higher risk of inaccuracies.
- Less Control: Direct oversight might be reduced, potentially leading to inconsistencies in brand voice or messaging.
- Deep Understanding of Firm Values: In-house writers are familiar with the firm’s culture, ethos, and objectives.
- Immediate Availability: In-house teams can address urgent content needs or changes faster.
- Consistent Voice: Maintaining a consistent brand voice and style is often easier when content is created internally.
- Direct Oversight: Direct communication and feedback loops can lead to quicker edits and revisions.
- Resource Intensive: Hiring, training, and retaining in-house writers can be expensive and time-consuming.
- Potential for Bias: Being deeply embedded in the firm might make it harder to write content that resonates with outsiders or those unfamiliar with legal jargon.
- Limited Flexibility: If the in-house team is small or overloaded, scaling up content production on short notice can be challenging.
The decision between hiring an external content writer and relying on in-house writing hinges on various factors, including your firm’s specific needs, budget, and long-term content strategy. Some firms find a hybrid approach effective, leveraging the strengths of both external and in-house resources to achieve their content marketing goals.
Get Google to Notice You and Show Off Your Knowledge to Potential Clients
Every day, Google crawlers scour pages and pages of web content, collecting data and organizing it. It does this constantly so that when you type a search term in, Google knows what pages are currently most relevant to what you’re looking for. What does it see when it crawls your law firm’s website?
Google’s algorithm uses more than 200 ranking factors to determine what results to show for a search term. One of the key factors is the relevance, quality and depth of a website’s content to the keyword. The goal of our law firm website content services is to make sure Google sees YOUR website as most relevant for the keywords clients will be searching.
However, a strong content marketing strategy for law firms doesn’t cater only to Google, it also takes into consideration the audience. Our website content writing services offer the information potential clients are looking for in a well-written, concise and easy-to-understand format. Each piece of content will be tailored to your specific practice area and will be jurisdictionally accurate to your state.
Trusted By Attorneys Nationwide
YEARS AS AN SEO FOCUSED AGENCY FOR LAW FIRMS
PAGE 1 GOOGLE RANKINGS DELIVERED
PAGES OF CONTENT WRITTEN FOR ATTORNEYS
LEAD CONVERSIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Why Is Blog Writing For Lawyers Important?
Having a great website is just the first step in making your mark on the World Wide Web. To be relevant and continue to attract leads from the internet, you have to play the Google game.
When your law firm is at the top of Google searches for targeted keywords, you’ll get leads from clients who are in need of your services. One of the key elements of achieving a high ranking is continually updating your attorney website with fresh content. Websites that remain stagnant, never adding new information, don’t rank well in organic search results.
Having a blog that is regularly updated is the quickest, easiest way to make sure your law firm website doesn’t stay stale. Good blog content can also add depth to your law firm’s website and draw interest from potential clients.
Our Blog Services
Spanish Translations and Spanish Content Marketing for Law Firms
An estimated 23% of the U.S. population speaks Spanish. Hispanics comprise the biggest and fastest growing minority group in the country. However, only a small number of attorneys provide Spanish versions of their websites.
Why is this important for your law firm? Since there is less competition for Spanish-language keywords, it requires far less work to soar in search engine rankings — meaning LOWER COSTS FOR YOUR FIRM.
Our Attorney Spanish Translation Services
Our marketing specialists understand the Hispanic community is a large, diverse group. Your website has to target the specific demographics of your particular area. That means not only researching and translating your web content into the appropriate dialect for your market but understanding the cultural nuances of providing a site in different languages.
What Can Spanish Language Web Marketing Can Do For Your Law Practice?
Improper translations for the cultural demographics of your target market can relay a bad message to potential clients. However, a Spanish site that addresses the language and culture of your target area correctly can show caring and understanding for clients before they even schedule their first appointment.
These crucial efforts will inspire loyalty to your practice and result in valuable family and friend referrals from happy clients who know their needs are being given the respect and consideration they deserve.
Ready to Grow Your Business?
Whether you have no website or a website that needs a boost in search engine rankings, WE CAN HELP!