Doctor Bio Form
Increase Your Visibility and Build Your Personal Brand
A well-written Doctor biography can:
- Improve search engine rankings for your name
- Foster connections with potential patients
- Contribute to your overall online reputation
This form helps us gather important information for doctors to use for their website biographies and other online directories that appear in Google search results when individuals look up a doctor’s name, including HealthGrades, WebMD, and more.
Use This Form To Help Satisfy Google’s E-E-A-T Guidelines
Google’s Search Quality Rater Guidelines include a concept known as E-E-A-T (Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness). E-E-A-T is a crucial concept in Google’s search algorithm that evaluates the quality of content and helps determine search rankings.
How to Maximize E-E-A-T For Doctors:
Include detailed information about the doctor’s professional first-hand experience in their biography by outlining their experience, their professional approach, and the types of patients they’ve helped.
Include the doctor’s qualifications, specializations, and knowledge in their field. Highlight their educational background, certifications, and any specializations they may have.
Include articles, publications, speaking engagements, and media appearances.
Include information about the doctor’s professional affiliations, memberships, awards, and testimonials from patients or peers.
Read Google’s E-E-A-T Guidelines here.
Tips For Filling Out The Form
- Estimated time to complete: 15 – 20 min
- LinkedIn and other existing online profiles can help you gather information.
- If you save to continue later, a link will get emailed to you where you can access your form. Be sure to check your spam and mark it as not spam if it doesn’t show up in your inbox.
- If you need to save and continue later, our system will securely store you info for 30 days. If you need more than 30 days, as long as you have completed the required fields, you can submit what you have provided so far and it will get emailed to you. You can use that info at a later date to complete the rest of the form.