Have you ever wondered what sort of activity needs to be done to maintain a healthy social media presence for a law firm? We offer some suggestions to help you boost your social media marketing efforts and improve your practice’s reach and client base.
- Every week, add new people to circles, such as clients and colleagues.
- Share relevant, quality legal content on the Google+ Profile Page and Google+ Company Page every day.
- +1 posts about your law practice and related topics daily.
- Send at least 5 new tweets and retweet others daily.
- Use hashtags (#) in tweets.
- Follow new people every week and add them to your lists.
- Post, share, and like topics about your practice and related legal topics.
- Tag people and pages in posts.
- Update the law firm’s status regularly.
- Connect with new people every week.
- Ask for recommendations from clients.
- Update the law firm’s profile and status regularly.
- Follow related law firms and attorneys.
- Subscribe to channels relating to your legal practice every week.
- Find Videos each week to share on social networks.
- Video tape special events and brief interviews to upload to your channel.
- Post images and examples related to your law firm’s work as pins each month.
- Follow new pin boards every week.
- Add a new pin board every week.
- Write a new legal blog post each week.
- Share blog post links with social networks.
- Use keywords in the titles and content of posts.
Are you ready to start standing out on the web? Whatever your online needs are, the attorney marketing experts at Thunderhead Marketing can help! Contact us today for a customized marketing package.