When most people start considering hiring an attorney, they will first go to the web to find their options. Their searches will likely be local (using their city name in the search) or even hyper-local (using their specific neighborhood or ZIP code). This is where attorney local search marketing comes in to play.
For example, if a prospective client is searching for a Probate Attorney in Houston, he would most likely search “Houston probate attorney” rather than just “probate attorney.” Top search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing realize from this type of local search that the user is most interested in results for probate attorneys in the specified area.
This, in essence, is Attorney Local Search Marketing — fine-tuning your web presence for the geographic area that you will be targeting. Additionally, many non-search engine websites, such as Avvo.com, Findlaw.com, Nolo.com and Yelp, are a crucial part of local listing development because prospective clients will likely search for reviews from previous clients.
Our Attorney Local Search Marketing Services Include:
- On-page Optimization – This means giving search engines a clear message of what your website is about. This is vital because, for keywords with high search volume, Google will usually display results that blend organic and local map markers.
- Google Places Optimization – To achieve high rankings in Google Places, your law firm practice’s Google Places profile must be claimed and filled out COMPLETELY.
- Submit to Over 100 Local Directory Sites – We will scour the web to find, claim and enhance any existing listings and add fully optimized listings to the local data aggregators like Yelp, Avvo.com, Citysearch, etc.
- Attorney Local Listing Management – We will maintain and update your local listings — including adding coupons, special announcements, reflect staff changes, etc.
- Review Program for Lawyers and Law Firms – Many people are willing to give reviews when they’ve had a bad experience. Our review programs encourages your many happy clients to go to the web and give positive reviews.